The Toyota Camry is back at Freedom Toyota Hamburg
- conveniently serving the greater Allentown, Bethlehem, Hazelton, and Reading area - with a new look for 2018 that's sleeker and sportier than ever. The redesigned exterior features a flowing shape with sporty yet elegant front and rear bumpers, and the redesigned interior is comfortable for every passenger. Come down to our lot today and test drive a 2018 Camry and see the transformation it has undergone, from proven sedan to one that pushes the limits but remains as reliable as ever.
What engine options are available for the 2018 Toyota Camry?
Toyota didn't settle for upgrading just the looks of the 2018 Camry, they gave it a lower, wider stance to deliver a more optimal driving position that gives a crisp, responsive feel. The standard engine, a new 2.5L 4-cylinder, utilizes the D-4S direct-injection system, which selects the optimal injection method based on driving conditions, improving the quality and fuel efficiency of your driving experience, however, select models can be upgraded to a 3.5L V6 engine. Both engine options come paired to a newly developed Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission, which improves acceleration from a stop and fuel efficiency, and provides a smoother ride at highway speeds. When paired with the new double-wishbone style multi-link rear suspension, you can be confident that you are ready to take on any trip, from across Hamburg to across the country.
What kind of technology comes standard in the Camry?
With the new 8-Speed Automatic Transmission, the 2018 Camry offers the option of steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, giving you the power to shift gears manually, and quickly for a more controlled driving experience with a precise, responsive feel. More than that, the entire interior of the 2018 Camry was designed with the driver in mind, with everything from driver-centric positioning to a steering wheel that has controls for everything from your cruise control to your phone. The dynamic and supportive redesigned seats are distinctively shaped with available leather trim and contrast stitching. All models of the 2018 Toyota Camry
come standard with Entune™ 3.0 Audio with Connected Navigation Scout GPS Link App, which features six speakers, a customizable home screen on 7-in. touch-screen display, and the Entune™ 3.0 App Suite. A 4.6-in. Multi-Information Display located on the dashboard shows drivers turn-by-turn directions, safety info, and alerts, all without distracting from what's most important.
Does the 2018 Camry come with Toyota Safety Sense?
Freedom Toyota Hamburg’s number one priority is making sure that you and your loved ones feel safe and secure in your new vehicle, and the new 2018 Camry is designed to make you feel just that, as safe as possible.Every Camry model comes standard with a range of new and innovative safety features, as well as some traditional and familiar safety features, ensuring that your every trip is safe and smooth. Toyota Safety Sense™ P is Toyota's latest safety innovation, a whole suite of standard safety features that include Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, and all Camrys are equipped with ten airbags, for the safety of all passengers. In addition, all Camry models come with the Star Safety System™, which includes Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist, and Smart Stop Technology, as well as Toyota Care, featuring a no-cost maintenance plan with roadside assistance.
Which of the trim levels of the Toyota Camry is right for you?
The 2018 Toyota Camry has ten different model options, which feature two different engines. The Camry also has three hybrid models as well, for maximum fuel efficiency.
L - The 2018 Camry L comes standard with Bi-LED combination headlights with auto on/off feature, 16-in. steel wheels, integrated backup camera with projected path, 4.2-in. Multi-Information Display, and multi-function in-key remote keyless entry system with lock, two-stage unlock, panic, and trunk-release functions, and remote illuminated entry. The starting MSRP for the 2018 Camry L is $23,495.
LE - The 2018 Camry LE comes standard with many of the same features as the Camry L, unlike the Camry L, it has 17-in. alloy wheels, an 8-way adjustable driver's seat with power lumbar support and 6-way adjustable front passenger seat, a 60/40 split fold-down rear seat with center armrest with cup holders, an anti-theft system with alarm, and an optional power tilt/slide moonroof, as well as several other optional packages not offered for the Camry L. The starting MSRP for the 2018 Camry LE is $24,000.
SE - The 2018 Camry SE features 18-in. black machined-finish alloy wheels, a rear spoiler, Sport SofTex®-trimmed front seats with fabric inserts, and leather-trimmed sport steering wheel with paddle shifters. The Camry SE also has a Tire Pressure Monitor System with direct pressure readout that displays on the 4.2-in. Multi-Information Display, as well as the options to add a power tilt/slide moonroof and Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. The starting MSRP for the 2018 Camry SE is $25,200
- The 2018 Camry XLE features 18-in. silver machined-finish alloy wheels, LED taillights, heated outside mirrors with turn signal and blind spot warning indicators, leather-trimmed multi-stage heated front seats, and integrated backup camera with dynamic gridlines. The Multi-Information Display gets a size upgrade from 4.2-in. to 7-in. and comes with a 3-mode drive mode switch, featuring ECO mode, Normal mode, and Sport mode. You also have the option to add the 10-in. color Head-Up Display with customizable settings, and the Bird's Eye View Camera with Perimeter Scan, as well as a host of other package options. The starting MSRP for the 2018 Camry XLE is $28,450.
XLE V6 - The 2018 Camry XLE V6 is the more powerful version of the Camry XLE, featuring the 3.5L V6 engine, dual exhaust with chrome finisher, and a panoramic glass roof with front power tilt/slide moonroof, which lets in twice as much light as a traditional moonroof. The Entune™ Audio system gets an upgrade with an 8-in. touch-screen, nine JBL speakers with Clari-Fi™, and satellite and HD radio capabilities. The Qi-compatible smartphone charging system is standard instead of optional, as is the 10-in. Color Head-Up Display, which features customizable settings, speedometer, navigation, shift position, compass, TSS-P indicators, audio, phone, outside temperature, and adjustable brightness. The Camry XLE V6 also comes standard with Safety Connect®. The starting MSRP for the 2018 Camry XLE V6 is $34,400.
XSE V6 - Like the XLE V6, the Camry XSE V6 is the more powerful version of the XSE. It features the 19-in. wheels of the XSE, with the same upgraded Entune™ audio package that comes standard in the XLE V6,with the option of upgrading to a Dynamic Navigation system, instead of Connected, as well as the leather-trimmed steering wheel, and 3-mode driving mode switch. The starting MSRP for the 2018 Camry XSE V6 is $34,950.
- The 2018 Camry Hybrid LE has many of the features of the Camry LE, but with an EPA estimated rating of 51 mpg city and 53 mpg highway, 16-in. steel wheels, a dual zone automatic climate control with air filter, heated front seats, and the dashboard Multi-Information Display also shows things like hybrid system information and energy monitor. The 2018 Camry Hybrid LE, like the Camry XLE and XSE, comes with a drive mode switch, but the Hybrid LE features four different modes: EV, ECO, Normal, and Sport. The 2018 Camry Hybrid LE also comes with the Smart Key System on the front doors and trunk with Push Button Start, remote keyless entry system, and remote illuminated entry, which is only a package option on the 2018 Camry LE. The starting MSRP for the 2018 Camry Hybrid LE is $27,800.
Hybrid SE - The 2018 Camry Hybrid SE has many of the same features as the 2018 Camry SE, but the Hybrid SE has an EPA estimated rating of 44 mpg city and 47 mpg highway, making it the sportier, but still fuel efficient option. It features the same dual zone climate control of the Hybrid LE and the same drive mode switch, but the heated front seats are SofTex®-trimmed instead of fabric, and the steering wheel is leather-trimmed. The starting MSRP for the 2018 Camry Hybrid SE is $29,500.
Hybrid XLE - The 2018 Camry Hybrid XLE is the luxury version of the Camry Hybrid, like the other Camry Hybrids it features the drive mode switch and dual-zone climate control with humidity sensor, electric compressor, and rear-seat vents, but the Multi-Information Display gets an upgrade to 7-in., the heated seats are leather-trimmed, as is the steering wheel, and it comes standard with a 10-in. color Head-Up Display with customizable settings, speedometer, navigation, shift position, compass, TSS-P indicators, audio, phone, outside temperature, Hybrid System Indication, and adjustable brightness. The starting MSRP for the 2018 Camry Hybrid XLE is $32,250.
No Vehicle Results Found
We’re sorry — but there are no vehicles in our inventory matching your search criteria.
What could have caused this?
- The vehicle may have been recently sold or removed from our inventory.
- The search criteria you are using may be too specific.
- You might have accidentally typed the wrong information in the keyword search.
What you can do?
- Try broadening your search criteria.
- You can start a new search inventory.
- You can contact us to find what you’re looking for.
One more thing:
We refresh our inventory multiple times throughout the day. Please visit us again soon and try searching again. You may also contact us and let us know what vehicle you are searching for and we can look for you.
We Welcome Your Feedback and Comments
Do you have questions or comments for us? We'd love to hear them! Fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need help with any aspect of the buying process, please don't hesitate to ask us. Our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you in any way. Whether through email, phone or in person, we're here to help you get the customer service you deserve.